Thursday, October 28, 2010



Maybe someday I could in portraits like above.
Maybes and the power of Ifs.




Been not blogging for the past few days.
I guess, when you're half studying/not studying, it stills equals up to studying, by so it means time consuming.
So, I'll update a long long post when I'm done with this shit.



"NFTB"
oh, and 1 thing to blog about.

You know when you are one of the frequent consumer of starbucks and mostly all of the staff knows you.
When I went and asked about the form regarding to the job, the girl that served me was like:"wth?" haha
Really, she had the face on and I knew exactly what she's thinking.
oh well, after this shit, I'm gonna send loads of emails regarding temp jobs, already send 2 this early morning.


off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment