Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear blog, I know I've not been blogging much, it's mostly because I'll be dead tired whenever I'm facing you, and it's usually from all the after-exam activities that are going on right now.
It's up to a certain degree that life is just really beautiful right now, as everything is moving at such a fast pace that you can never get every little detail in the picture, but yet, not every little detail is good, so, I would want life to be in this speed, where I think I can sure live life to the fullest without any regret or what so ever.

Anyhow, I'm up so early because I need to be at the volleyball court by 7am, which I highly think that I'm gonna be late. =P
Today's the finals, so all the best to my fellow harmony volleyman. =)


"NFTB"
Alright, I promise I'll blog more eh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment