Monday, November 29, 2010

Can't find the purpose of living no more, can I die?


When you're caught up with all the stress, and you've got no where to turn to,
I finally knew why a lot of American homosexual teens killed themselves, which turns out to have all these "it gets better campaign".


I've never felt lonelier than what I'm feeling.
I'm no longer a part of school. so it makes me no longer a part of anything.


Friends?
Family?

I shut down myself from them, for some reasons.

Tears dripped, as I was writing this piece, I had no idea why it did.

I'm too lost, lost till a certain level, I think life is pointless.

Face it, I'm homosexual, I'm not gonna end up attached with kids.

So where's the point of living?
The luxurious life?
I rather die now than go out hunting for money for the rest of my life.



People that I used to think that will be there, are no longer there.


"NFTB"


No comments:

Post a Comment