Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you ever thought of ending your life?

I have, and the thought of killing myself has popped up more than before.

Just because of I can't find a particular reason for myself to live longer this particular moment, it doesn't mean that I wouldn't find one in the future.

With the theory above, it leads down to one thing, having faith.

Currently, I have no faith, no to believe in anything, or at least, I don't know what to believe.


To live, is to see what on the other end of life....?

I don't know, what if that end is nothing, plain nothing?


I really don't know what to do now.

Mass media is one of the reason I find why am I so unbalanced.


Maybe killing oneself is not such a great idea, how about one happened to be in an accident?
Would that makes things easier?
As in, it just happen within a snap, and you're dead.
Hmm. That's fast enough.



Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment