Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Regarding to what I've said about heading to Singapore 7th of Jan next year.
I've began to wonder, whether should I do what I've said.


Well, you asked the question why did I want to go there,
the reasons that I can think of is that I want to spend time with someone who I enjoy talking to, but that person doesn't seems to appreciate what I'm doing here.

Not that I want your full attention, but a message would be nice.

After tons of thinking, I don't think I should go, as I think there'll people out there appreciating my existence.

I guess things are better to left it this way. I have to put a stop to this, I couldn't bare this to grow anymore.


Although there's no one that I know of appreciate my existence, but I'll wait, I'll have faith, hoping for that one day he/she will come in to my life.

Until then, I wouldn't mind being like this for the next 10/20 years?


Anyway, I just can't wait for the payday to come.
I want my iphone 4 so badly.


"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment