Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's a little while more till lunch, and I'm having it with ahem ahem . =P

Well, due to the fact that my house is currently under renovation and NO INTERNET CONNECTION.

I am unable to blog, and I owe me, and some people a few piece of article.

Hopefully I can write them la.


Since I'm gonna receive my first pay by this week, and after chatting with my dear sister regarding to finance issue, where I feel unspeakably stress while talking to her about it, I don't think I can save much on my first pay.
So that's a month longer till getting an iPhone.

I might not get the iPhone4, cause till then the new iPhone might be out already, or gonna be out in a month more, who knows? hehe


Oh well, I'm about to go down now.
Can't wait to see my ahem ahem. =P


"NFTB"

1 comment: