Friday, December 17, 2010

News just in, it's officially that me and my sis's phone had been cut off the credit card auto billing list, and according to my mom, it's my dad's doing, which I highly couldn't find the point of him doing this.

Regardless of whatever crap that he's going through right now, he should be paying for everything as I'm his son, but I highly doubt he thinks that way.

So how am I feeling now? I'm feeling that this person who lives at my mum's house is a really pathetic guy and he just couldn't get out of his misery.

He had a family that cares about him, but he just didn't gave a shit, then cheated on his wife with another lady for almost two years now.

He's now, rotting at home, doing nothing but hogging the single couch in the living room, watching new on the tv and his laptop while playing his stupid bejeweled game, which I highly think that he's listening to any crap that the tv or the laptop says. This is just playing mean.

I don't even know if he's looking for a job.
How hard is it to get a job?
It's whether you wanna lower down your pride and beg others to give you that job, then slowly eat them from within. This is how you do things, not go in an interview bs-ing about how good you are.

Anyway, I've run this through my mind.
One day, after my degree and I've obtain an ok job, this is what I will say.

" eff you, you're the worst dad ever."



"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment