Thursday, December 23, 2010

I think I just had the best time I had this year, it beats everything.
It's mostly because two of the subject are actually having the same feelings for each other, that's my assumption la, hopefully it's not wrong.

I do hope things work out, for some reason which I'm not clear of, I have this feeling of I'm actually having a relationship with someone HERE, yes it's finally HERE, which we are taking things at a really slow pace which I'm enjoying every moment of it.




Was surprised by JC's early xmas gift, I was stunned, mentally and physically, and I acted out a lil weird due to the overwhelmed feelings that I was feeling, no I am feeling. I'm still feeling it now. LOL.


Anyway, I guess there's only one thing one my Christmas wishlist this year.
It's quite obvious what it is la, just hope someone grant me that wish eh.


"NFTB"
p.s:
Dear JC, Thanks for everything. =)

1 comment: