Friday, October 15, 2010

Today I'm gonna write about fate.

First and foremost, what is Fate?
After some googling, fate is the theory that everything happens just they way it is supposed to happen and all things and events are predetermined.

Well, for me, fate is a thing like god, you can't prove that he doesn't exist and yet can't prove that he does.

I do believe in fate, that everything is predetermined, but recently during one of my random thoughts, I came up with something rather stupid, or not.
Well, it's something that I call it "fate forcing", until I can think of a better name to call it.

I don't really know how to explain what the hell is "fate forcing", but it's something like this.

Just now while I was at Mid Valley, when I went into the washroom I saw this a-hem looking person, and he kinda looked at me, but I couldn't care less. After I was done with my business, he was still in the washroom, and then we walked out together. Maybe it was fated, or he intended to stay longer in the washroom due to other reasons which I have no idea.
Then I went off to dinner. When I was about to leave Mid Valley, I was walking randomly, then i saw the person again, so I kinda stay there and waited for few minutes and see whether something would happen or not, but nothing happened.

So, my point is, "fate forcing" is like you're creating the space for things to happen.
Maybe it'll, or it won't, who knows?
Just maybe it's because of you created a space for fate, things could change.



Anyhow, I'm gonna refine my thoughts and update on this.
This is just the idea, and it's kinda crappy.
I don't really know whether it make sense or not. =S
"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment