Monday, October 11, 2010

Question: How do you cope with your lousy grades?

Answer: You don't cope with it. You practically die, because everyone gives you the "you're bs" face. Well, not everyone, just my mum and sis.


How should I put this, I never liked studying, although I'm not bad at it, I just never did like it.

Just so happens that I've got at 5_ for both english and chemistry paper, by all means I fail.


Explanations
Regarding my english paper, I've got 18 for my essay, and 7 for my summary.
And 32.5 for paper which is really low. I kinda screw up my direct/indirect and sentence structure.
Overall: I just suck at english, nothing more to say. It's either I accept the fact that I'm poor in english, or I was just really unlucky that day.

Chemistry
Well, I can actually pass this god damn paper, if I had type in the right number while calculating stuff, cause from all the answers that I've calculated are all wrong. So it's basically I have a retarded brain that can't differentiate between a 1 and a 5, or I was just so unlucky to press the wrong number on the calculator that day. I don't know.



I didn't know that I could be killed by two papers.



I don't even know what's wrong with myself for making such mistakes.





"NFTB"
As Doug told me, "some things are never meant to be known"

No comments:

Post a Comment