Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Day has come.

They day has come.
For us to take our jackets, IC, pens and pencils, 准考证 to step foot in the hall that we've spent 6 years there.
It's finally here, of 6 years, this is the moment that we've been waiting for.


As for me, I'm quite relieved that it's finally here.
No more useless struggling as it's already here and you don't exactly have the time eat all 6 textbooks for each subject, so just let it.


To be honest to myself, I know I'm gonna fail, big time.
As for the study leave, I've not been studying the way I should be.
So, let go, just let things fall into the order of what has meant to be fated.
Why the struggle? There's already no more time left.


And to my fellow friends who are sitting for UEC for the next few years.
Please be sure that you get everything ready before 预考.
That's the only to keep your grades up high.

What I can say is that, UEC is a paper that tests not only the knowledge of studying, and the endurance of how long can stand reading the same paragraph of a particular text book after a lot of times.
So, my best advise for you guys is that, please study hard at the starting of the year, like really hard.
Hand in everything on time even though you've got to sleep at 3 am everyday.
I tell you, it's worth it.





Alright, I'm off to dinner now, and back to school after that.

And lastly, are you guys ready?

Best regards to all.


"NFTB"

4 comments:

  1. How very true, I truly agree with what you said.
    Good luck to you too.
    You're not too bad yourself actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you did study and open your book
    and read.

    Those days I'm still reading comics and playing games at this time.
    Good luck..
    Cheers,
    Leonard

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR?
    spooning out the same advice now liao HAHAHA..

    good luck la...
    every year every batch every student

    SAME SAME LA ~

    heehee...all the best~

    ReplyDelete