Monday, June 6, 2011

So, there's this birthday party coming and I'm actually looking forward to it, but I'm having problems with what to wear, cause it's a birthday party, and I just wanna look good. :D

I've been searching, and this is what I wanna wear, I think?

It's totally me. :D
I mean, it's a nerdy look with bright color accessories, which is my totally thing.
I've already got the shoe, the watch, and now I need a bow tie and a belt, which I know where I'm getting the belt, so it's the bow tie that's killing me.

For this little piece of beauty. It cost like 35 dollars with 13 dollars shipping fee which cost around RM 150 for a bowtie! Faints.




So, I've searched around, and this is what I can consider buying.
It's not really expensive, each of it cost around RM40.






So, just comment and tell me which do you prefer.

Thanks in advance. :D


"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment