Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've tried to post something from my ipod like a few times and it's not posting. ish.


Oh well, today's the last day of work.

Below's my farewell letter.


Dear all,

I want to bid farewell to you all and inform you that I'm leaving my position at Double A. Today's my last day of work.

I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with all of you. I want to thank you all for the guidance and support that you all have provided me.

Even though I will miss you all here yet I'm looking forward to start a new phase in life.

They do say that good things have to come to an end in order for the better things to kick in.


Lastly, do wish you all all the best in life.




I think it's ok la. haha



"NFTB"
It feels like graduation day all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment