Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm actually feeling quite delighted although I'm paying for my own birthday gift.
Well, it's something I should have got a long long time ago, and yet I'm getting it today.
Oh well, at least I'm making the effort to become a better music player.
RM 190, bye bye.



Was having dinner with my relatives yesterday night, it was actually pretty random, cause I was actually waiting for my sister at her school which her exam was until 8:45 pm, after she's done, we went to Mum's place at Damansara Perdana to meet with them.
After dinner we went to my uncle's house, which two of my little cousins pops onto our car.
And this 14 years old cousin told us ( me and my sis ) about his school stuff.

He said: There's this guy in class, I think he has a crush on me. The word around is that people saying that's he gay and he's like stalking me around.
Me: Well, you don't really know he's gay what, maybe he really like your acquittance?
He: But people said that he went and ask another whether he's straight or not.
Me: Just because he asked that so it makes him gay?




I'm actually quite surprised that my 14 years old cousin is such a homophobe.
I guess when you're studying in a school like Garden's international, your reputation is everything.

I think I was expecting too much I guess, after all he's only 14.


Stereotype, is not a good thing.



"NFTB"

2 comments:

  1. he's still 14, give him a break :) kids at that age are kinda... um..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah la. I was expecting too much I guess.
    Cause I always thought that kids that are well educated will somehow be more open minded, but this kinda proves that my theory doesn't work. LOL!

    ReplyDelete