Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6:03 pm

Conversation between me and my uncle.


U: I think it's best you talk to your father first before doing anything.
Me: yeah, I think? I'll try to communicate with him and see how it goes.
U: well, don't worry. If you wanna study, just study.
Me: oh. Ok ok.


Sometimes I wonder why my aunts and uncle cares more than my own father.
I wonder if ther's a theory like because you're indirect related to someone so you tend to care more? Or you're just a better person.

I'm touched by my uncle's words.
I called him yesterday but he didn't pick up and he called by just now.
My agenda was to loan the remaining 40k from him and when he called just now just don't know what to say.

P.s: my singapore aunt called me this afternoon and advices me to talk to my dad first.


Oh well. I don't have any other options do I?



"NFTB"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment