Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Been meaning to blog and yet nothing comes out.
Oh gosh.

The only thing that I feel right now is my tiredness.
I feel like my shoulders weight a ton and everything just seems so tiring.
Oh gosh.

I guess that happens when reaching the end of something.

I'm actually quite looking forward in my uni life.

Being an adventurous person that I am, I can't wait for school to start.
Well, this doesn't have anything to do with being adventurous, but anyway la. :p


major xianness now, got technically nothing to do but to wait for emails and calls.


"NFTB"
I love my blue rubber duckie. :D



p.s: Was watching ugly betty yesterday night, and it was the episode that she went for the writing class, the tutor said that if you have nothing to write, try killing yourself. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment