Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today started out quite emo cause our BM teacher went out with the lion dance team..
So 2 periods of BM class wasted! FREAKIN GOOD!
Anyway, the new teacher from the counseling department came in and started to counsel us..
Well, she just show us some ppt about Love , Family and such
So.. I was quite emo..


Then moving on to our class's counseling class..
And the topic is about our future..

Which I notice..
Us( Small white black black) don't want to face our future just yet..
So all of our answers were all on the outside such as ( hope i don't grow any more pimples)
And Shu Wen's group ( Fruit Ice-cream)'s were very mature thinking..
And most of it are about their future..

"Live the present, remember the past, and fear not the future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now. "
Found this sentence in the book I'm reading --- Eldest (Book 2 of the Eragon series)


So..
I'm living now...
I'm Senior 2
I don't have to think about my future yet... Which is doesn't exist..
WHHOOOOH!!
I'm very happy cause I'm still young!
And I got the time to slack..
Which grownups can't..





XOXO
"News from the Boy"

P/S: I'm NOT IN LOVE with the new counseling department teacher.. I just think that she's quite beautiful which a lot of people don't think so..

2 comments:

  1. future?? is too far to me...

    the new teacher okok oni lo....==''
    and im not jelous...=='''

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya....we are not jealous...

    ReplyDelete