Thursday, February 19, 2009

Right,
Today I thought I was going to be very high, but seriously...
Today went out feeling emo on Wei Soon's bed..
With no one to talk to or I'm not speaking it out..
I feel totally useless


After seeing someone's blog..
I feel so, so speechless..
I regret like xiao for the things I done before
And I intend to move forward to forget those memories stuck inside my brain..
Wth?
Somethings are not meant and worth going back for
I will take this as a lesson in life and taking myself to the next level



I, Liko Lee Kerr...
Wants to improve himself in everything in life
To reduce the negative emo in life ruining him
Making him suffer and such.
And to those Bitches and Bastards





TO someone I care about..
I want to get as close I can get back to you.
But..........
Seems that your sealing yourself away from me 
And I got no idea what can I do

Sigh
I'm super emo now..
EFF!






XOXO
"News from the Boy"

P/S: I seriously can't take this emo right now..


No comments:

Post a Comment