Monday, February 9, 2009

ok.. Finally got the mood to blog..
LOL right?
Well, I wanted to blog about 30 minutes ago...
But I was watching videos on youtube about how to unlock an Iphone..
Then spotted a video made by a Malaysian
He's selling an Iphone from New Zealand for RM4799!!!
OMG..
I think he seriously need to get a doctor..
Wei Soon bought his Iphone from England from 350 pounds about Rm1700++
and he expects people to buy from him?
Such physo person...



Alright..
Went out with Pei San and Ah Bai to KL on Sunday
Well, we were going to Mid Valley at first but we bought wrong bus ticket
So we headed to pasar seni instead.. We went Bintang Walk instead of Mid Valley


Pictures  :)


On the way to Monorail from Dang Wangi 

In TimeSquare..
Well... I don't really wanna go there, but we're in KL..
It's kinda waste not going there
So we watched Pink Panter 2 there..

Ah Bai suites the girl rite?
Weird right?

Er..
That day was not the best day of cam whoring...
I look so .......

On the way to Pavilion..
We saw the gold man...
He stood there for a very long time..
Which is quite stunning to see...

We went to YO! Sushi....
Love the menu and such..
The orange was very warm..
LOVE it very much..



Food Pic.
Pei San's Chawan Mushi...

The sushi there is not bad I must say..

Ah Bai and Pei San at Unagi set..

Macro was still on..
LOL!

Er..
He was acting man I suppose?

The Pre-High emo?

Pei San : I'm very full edi... = =

I was trying to act cute?
But I do love the cup...

Ah Bai got a rhythmic style of reading..
Call him to do it for you if you wanna know..

Guess what's the white white thingi...

Ah Bai says :  Do you think that someone in this photo looks like Pei San?
Liko: I can't tell man.... = = 

AH....
The things that we only can see in MALAYSIA..

At Yougur Berry
I was quite high I must say...

Liko: You got problem is it?

Liko :  HAHHAHA

Ah.. My nice Animal T-shirt..

Pei San: My hands are smaller then my head..
The emo which I use the most recently...

Ah Bai's BOTAK head..

Ah Bai at the head of the fish the started to play with it..
= =

See.. I told you so..

He was high cause he kena some yougur on his pants..
HAHA

His size?
Symphathy was given by me and Pei San..

Ah Bai: Don't look larh!



And for today..
Went to school for Band Practice which turn out that only 20 people were present..
OMG!!
What the hell is wrong with HHSB..
Even the Tuan Zhangs are not present..
3 of them..
Super roll eye..
So..
Me , Chorng Yuan and Bernice went to Jusco for lunch and such..

Bernice: Don't take larh!!

Black Tea Vanilla Latte ( If i'm not mistaken)

My barang...

The Nike Queen...







Right..
That's it for this outing...



XOXO
"News from the Boy"



P/S:
I'm gonna post the best trumpet concerto that I had ever seen..


No comments:

Post a Comment