Sunday, February 15, 2009

Right
FREAKIN Xian cause I didn't get the hair cut that I wanted very badly
Well, when I reach the shop
The guy told me that it was closed..
Super Sad..
Anyway
Installed Picasa3 for my home pc..
And i found ALOT of pictures that are very memorable..
Alright, here goes



This CNY on the way back to Johor...





And Jia Le's Birthday 2008
He look so....

Group shot....


And his cake...


S1SH Best Bulletin EVER!






And for this..

Despite the very very very unglam picture of me..
Well..
I miss being his friend and such 
Being there to support him and such...

Things will never go back the way it used to be...






So...
From things I feel after seing so much of my past year events..
I wish I had not been that bitchy for the past year
I miss everyone that I'm not closed to not..
I wish that We'll come back as 1 again..



XOXO
"News from the Boy"

P/S: I'm not emo!!

1 comment:

  1. i very very miss tat time......
    a lot!!!!!!!!!!
    everything changed...
    but i hope it will come agn once...

    ReplyDelete