Saturday, February 28, 2009

Right, Exams in 5 days and I'm going to Pavillion with my sis on the coming Sunday. Someone please just kill me.   For once, I really can't feel the stress of the exams. So, I got no idea how am I going to study for this exam. What to do? Maybe on Monday I'm gonna feel it, or not.


Today, it's a normal day which is kind of boring thinking of it.
Well the classes today are all language class + geography.
WTH? I always dislike Saturday's schedule, it's so Art Commerance class...
I mean, we're in the science class right, I think we should have chem, bio, physic like everyday.



Zzzzzzz..
My english is getting rojak-er each day.
I seriously wish that my environment is forces me to speak and use english 24/7
But, the sad point is I'm in M
Anyway, the feelings I have for M is ..... ( let's don't describe it )



Right,
Gonna have my breakfast now.



XOXO
"News from the Boy"
P/S: I scored 72.5 for my Bio.... WooHoo!
         Never thought I can get such high marks with not listening to Ms Lim class...
         Well, she's very very dull... But she's a good teacher... So i admire her... or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment