Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Blog Blog..
Really don't have the mood to do this
But..
I'm forcing myself to..


A lot of thoughts locked inside..
I don't know how to tell the ones that I care about..



Anyway..
For HHSB photos..
Well we had a series of events...
From 13/2 The Lion Dance Dinner
14/2 HHSB New Year party.
So.. It was quite fun
Although we're not the best band and yet will never be..

I just notice something..
I'm in love with HHSB woodwinds..
Well the tone that we produce is very amazing and I'm loving it very much
Keep Up The Good Work , OK Woodwinds?


Right..
For pictures



I like this photo..
HAHHAH




This one is also nice..

We're im imitating our school dancing group..
HAHA

Leng Luis



The Black Gang

The BoBo Queen..

We call the them  巫族





Yesterday was tired like xiao..
But it was fun..
I remember when I was a J1 Band member
Everything was fun, intresting and such
So..
Hope this year's J1 members won't quit and will make this band stand again!
Peace



XOXO
"News from the Boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment