Sunday, March 27, 2011

When the passion in your heart rises above, and life just don't give any damn about it, that sucks.

Well, that's how I feel now.
I feel lost, like a bird in the sky trying to find it's way home to the tree that it belongs.
Music has never left me, the thing is that I left music.
I left when I was 15. I left because my mum told me that there's no way for me to persue music in the future, and then I gave up. I stopped taking lessons.
I regretted that move.
If I had continued, I could have been better.

And again today, I was shot down like a bird that was shit down by a hunter. The bird didn't die at that particular moment where it got shot, the pain is sinking in, kicking in until it passes out. I'm like the bird now, the pain of rejection is kicking in.
I guess, there's really no way for me to learn.

I guess all I can do now is, just sit and wait.


"NFTV"
a broken teenage heart

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment