Monday, March 28, 2011

We ( me and my family ) went back Johor for qing ming yesterday.
Woke up around 4 something that morning, and hopped on the car at 5.
The only thing that I remembered is taking two big pillows on the car and sleep.
The next thing I knew, I was already back in Kluang, and it was around 9 something.

Had breakfast at that shop that sells delicious toasted bread.

Then went to grave.

Did the whole cleaning, and praying shit.
Ended at 2 something.

Well my thoughts are, when you're doing things just for the sake of doing it.
It doesn't mean much does it.

Religions/Rituals has never been my thing.
I mean, if I don't believe it, how can I do it?
Even if I did it, what's the point of doing so?
It's not like after I pray, "they" will give me more money, or luck, or wisdom, etc.
Right?

So why no move your lazy ass and do what you want to achieve than praying and burning colored paper/paper origami of stuffs.



Zzzz.
Was quite furious about the whole thing, because of some dead people that I've got no idea who the hell they are, I need to wake up so damn early.
Fine, I'm good with the whole qing ming concept, but the main thing is we need to drive all the way back to Johor just to do so.
I mean, that's just ridiculous. Patrol no need money ah?
We can't rewind time alright?
Geez.

I just want some "me" time, Sunday is supposed to be my "me" time.
And my "me" time had be taken up dead people.
Major xianness.

With a blink of an eye, now I'm back at work, sitting this desk, waiting for some damn miracle to happen so that I'll be rich and no need to work for the rest of my life.

LOL


"NFTB"
Going for lunch now.

p/s: I know I'm thinking too much. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment