Thursday, March 31, 2011

9:20pm
I just had dinner with my colleagues. It was supposed to be a farewell dinner but since we already had a farewell lunch, a farewell dinner. So this just kinda makes it something for us to hang around and eat stuff. We had dinner at Sri Thai, it's this so called Thai restaurant at pj, opposite of pj Hilton. The food is not exactly that good, I mean for a so called Thai restaurant, I felt like I was eating some Chinese cuisines. For the quality of the food, it's actually pretty pricy, but what the hell, farewells are farewells. People will do the same to you right? So it's a good thing to contribute. :)
After dinner we went to A&W for supper. I had the to die for root beer float. I mean, how can something be so tasty? Hmmm.

I'm now on the bus going home. Was supposed to met JL, ZZ and WK for xiebo, but they kinda blew me off.
The never stop changing of life. :)


11:33pm
I'm dead tired. I've downloaded a lotnof classical songs into the iPod. Yeah! It's time for me to cleanse myself. :)

Sleeping now.


"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment