Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The midnight bus

As you all know, I'm a frequent bus taker.
Kinda think of it, not frequent, it's a daily thing to me.
Because of the whole political shit, the public transport in Malaysia has never been good, not to be mean here, it's kind of a fact, but anyway I still take it no matter how lousy it is. So that kinda makes me somehow a Malaysian right? I don't know.

I always like bus rides, I don't know, some good music and the views is just so relaxing. It has never failed to take things off my mind.
When I'm going home on the public transport at night, dealing with depression or just feeling sad, the scenery always helped to make me feel slightly better.

I just feel so down today, no particular reason, it's either that I've got reasons to be high or there's something going on that I'm not aware of. Like what the hell is with this shit. Geez

I guess I'm just bring grumpy when I'm tired. I'm not exactly having enough rest this recent. Even if I got to bed early, I'll mostly be turning here and there till 12am then finally I can sleep.

Oh well, life.


"NFTB"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment