Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm currently in a very pek cek phase, I'm really pek cek about the data that I'm trying to enter which have tons of problems. For god's sake, can people just do their work nicely?
I mean, you're getting paid to work, just work nicely la, what for to simply do your work and make other people suffer.

I've been a temp staff at this office for like 5 months, I'm kinda the office boy here.
Just so you know, I pick up the phone because it's damn effing annoying, ( cause once the phone rings, the whole office bising , damn pekcek), not because it's my job to pick up phone calls. I'm not the receptionist alright?

Just now, someone called and asked for one of the marketing exec, I told the guy that she's not at her place that moment, and the guy ask me whether can he leave a message. I was like wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf. Because I'm dealing with the effing messed up data, which already made me feel really pekcek, you still want me to do something which is not part of my job, if I'm no longer working here I would say NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! then hung up. Idiots.
I really have the urge to tell the guy just now.
"Just so you know, I'm not the receptionist. "
Major xianness.


AHHHH.


You know, I just notice something.
Whenever I try to write a blog, to be a little literature, I always ends up with nothing and just stares at this blank space.
Now I know what am I capable of writing, writing complaints. hehe.
I know I'm a whining kid, but I feel a lot better after writing a blog with typing really loud, it's like you wanna type the hell out of your keyboard.

*ta da*

hehe...


Done rambling.


I'm fine, no worries eh.
I just wanna let this negative energy out, before it turns into a pimple.


Alright, back to work.

"NFTB"



2 comments:

  1. LOLL, now only you discovered that you're pro in 'complaining'??
    that's practically your hobby lo hahaha... just ask wanjie :P
    i'm ok, just in need of a pepper spray..thanks fr asking though..
    meet up soon yeah?

    ReplyDelete