Monday, January 24, 2011

Sometimes in life you will be forced into something that wasn't you fault, but technically your fault.

It's one of the things that will never be understand by someone who had encountered it.

You really really don't wanna do it, but still you gotta do it.

For the first time in my life, I spend the 1st RM270 on someone else rather than me.


That could have went to my budget to buy my sebago shoes, but instead it went to someone else's pocket.


Oh well, what to do?

Things are fated.



Well, it's quite fated that I met you too. hehe.
But that, I have no regrets or what so ever.
I'm thankful for that.


"NFTB"
oh by the way, Happy Birthday my dear. :D

1 comment:

  1. You know you are the man who will not push away your responsibilities. That's why you bare the RM270 on someone else...

    Besides, I should have more faith and trust on you, else you will never learn the route to go home. However, the worried still in me :p

    Anyway, I guess I'm the luckiest man in the world because I meet someone who is so decent and kind :D

    ReplyDelete