Monday, January 10, 2011

I always have the urge to work hard for something that I've seen.

I don't whether it's a good thing or not, but the main idea is that having a life that is being lived to the fullest without any regrets.

I want a bright future.

I wanna earn at least 10k salary a month when I reached 30.

I wanna give the people I love the life that they deserve.


I won't back down.



This is just the beginning.


"NFTB"
and sorry, I know I should be sleeping now, but I always have thoughts at time like this.
I'm really sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's good to work hard to get the life you always wanted especially when you are young. However be aware it's not gonna be as easy as ABC ;)
    But I will try to be there for you as much as possible whenever you needed me ;)
    Wish you will archive your goal before 30~

    ReplyDelete