Thursday, January 6, 2011

I guess I'm really stressed out about this whole phone/finance issue.

Whenever I'm at work, I'll keep on thinking about money.

Damn it, why am I bothered by this?

It's up to a point that I don't even know why do I need to pay for my own phone bill.

Technically I'm still underage, whereby you still need to pay for me.

Now, I need to buy my own cloths, pay my own bills.
Seriously, what the fuck is with that.

I haven't change a new bag for the past 3 years.
I haven't change a new wallet for the past 3 years.
I haven't change a new watch for the past 3 years.
I haven't change a new pair of shoes for the past 2 year, not mentioning the one that got stolen.

What the hell is wrong?
I don't get this at all.


"NFTB"

1 comment:

  1. well, at least you still have a phone, a bag, a wallet, a watch, and a pair of shoes on you right~?

    :)

    ReplyDelete