Tuesday, May 3, 2011

There goes, the clock strikes 2.

I had a feeling that I might not sleep when I had the first sip of that green tea frap.

I knew, and yet I wanted to drink it. I wanted to taste that bitter sweetness.

Well, it ain't that bad. I'm taking this time to reflect myself.
Reflect on things that I should be thinking rather than just complain about it.


First and fore most. I'm grateful to have such a wonderful person like you in my life.
I like our usual routine, the brunch, the gym routine, the weekly meet ups.
Simplicity, is the thing that I want.
I know that somehow things will come to an end, but for now. I don't care, I would do my best to go as far I can go.
As Adele's song, someone like you says, who would know how bittersweet this would taste.
:)


I should really grow up.
The world is filled with thorny roads ahead, I've gotta be more than what people expects me to be.

Future me, just be sure to not yourself down.




"NFTB"
Anyway, I should attempt to sleep again now as I am starting to feel my stomach growling.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment