Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I've been meaning to blog since Monday yet all I did was open up this blog and stare, refresh, click on other people's blog and doze into blog wonderland. Yeap, that's all I did.
Gosh, why is it so hard for me to write something, or is it showing me a fact that I'm not a person who writes blog? I'm just someone who likes to whine about his life.


geezzz. I don't know what to write.


Let's use the point thingy.

1. I've got a new work desk. It's freakingly big which me likey! The desk is big until the extent that it can fit an old desktop computer on it, by that I mean, a huge monitor and a huge cpu, not to mention the mouse and keyboard.
2. I've not received my salary for the past two month ( starting tomorrow ). There's some issue with Bangkok. They're not giving M'sia office money by saying some crap. I'm looking at it as a way of saving money.
3. I miss a lot stuff, ie, school, band, music.
4. About music, the thing about playing at KLPac is that I don't feel like we're a team, I always feel like I'm just there to play the notes on my scores, and that's it, so it made me realize how good it felt when I was back in school. Being part of something, a big family. ahh. I miss those days.
5. I have not been a good friend.
I just noticed that some friends of mine actually commented on my blog, and I didn't know until today. I'm shocked by the comments. As I only found out that there's a tab on the dashboard page stating comment. geez. I'm sorry. I guess things could've work out differently.
6. I've just downloaded Glee Volume 6, and Lady Gaga's Hair. I actually wanted to download the whole album of Born This Way but I can't find the freaking link. So I gave up, just download the only song that I think has the potential playing on my playlist.
7. I've download Sim3 on my ipod! Yeah me. :D


"NFTB"
Gotta sleep now.
Aiya, after waking up tomorrow, everything's still the same.


2 comments:

  1. u babi! so many comments u tak tau. ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahah. Sorry la, saya really tak tau there's the comment tab. LOL!

    ReplyDelete