Monday, May 23, 2011

Ok, I know I should be working, but I can't help to be blog hopping.
Reading blogs from this country.
Well, I can't help to feel that, how come the topic that people write are mostly superficial?
I'm not perfect either, but why so?

Has our society made us became what we are today by being superficial and being online 24/7?
I'm facing the online thing as well and I'm trying to overcome it, but it's just so damn hard.

My friend commented that, " People who are born in the 90s are online addicts, they can't stop being online..."

Everything is moving so fast and I feel like I wanna know it all, which kinda think of it, what's the point of knowing it all, it doesn't help one to become something better, you just have something more to talk about when the conversation goes silent. LOL!

Well, I'm trying to overcome that, like seriously.


Anyways, after reading through some blogs, I'm back to the question of my life.

"What do I want in life?"
It has always been this question, why nothing else? Cause I do believe that if you want to become more successful, everything have to be done by yourself, not to mention protecting yourself, backstabbing some bitches (I perhaps?).

And you all know, I'm a guy who doesn't like to set goals.
The goals that I've set didn't exactly work out the way I wanted it to, like for say, my UEC result.
The goal was to score 4As? And where did I end up?
eks.
The main problem is that I'm not well determined enough.
I gave up halfway through the hell like life, which till today I wondered how I went through.


As Andrew said, people really need to set milestones in life.
And so, I'm setting mine now.

I'll try to be a HD/D student, and transfer to Singapore or other countries and live the life that I once dreamed.

So, forecasting my life in Taylor's for my first semester. I guess it would like, mugging in the library, reading readings on the car, or bus or some where.

I want to improve my reading skills and my writing skills.

and, I wanna exercise more, I'm getting fat.


May this work. please?

"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment