Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In T minus 13 hours, I'll boarding the flight to HK.


I'm actually excited that it's our first trip to HK, not exactly first trip, but anyway, it's a trip!

I think I packed enough, well, if it's not enough, who am I kidding, we're in HK for crying out loud.
You can simply whip up something for across the street.
LOL, that's what I heard la.


Anyway, my mum stuffed me with $150, and I'm like, what? Don't want la.
What if I lose it, how?


It actually makes me feel slightly more stress than before, well, it's hard to keep track on spending when you're on a trip, but the thing is when you have more money, you tend to spend more. eks. I don't want that to happen.


Anyway, I wanna thank you for making this happen. :)



"NFTB"
KNOCK OFF~~

No comments:

Post a Comment