Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It feels so good to be home, especially when you went to an under developed country.
It's not that I'm complaining that my mum put so much effort for taking us there, it's just that I don't like Bali, it was not what I expected.
It's such a ..... place, I can't even find words to describe the place.

Maybe it's because of the place that I stayed so I'm not really fond of the place, but all the food I ate were really lousy, the best I had was KFC, seriously, KFC.



Yeah, I rather go to Singapore for 10 times than going there once more.





And thank god, I'm home again.
I miss my home.



To you.
You were on my mind the whole trip.
While waiting for time to pass, I kinda pictured us going on a real trip, not like the last one we had.
I don't know, cause some part of me still wants to linger on, but the other part just wants to run away, but there's no one to run to, so that leads back to you.
Aiks, dilemma.




"NFTB"
Off to bed, gotta do math when I wake up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment