Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally gonna write something.


Erm.


What did I do today?

Well, woke up feeling a piece of crap due to reasons that I've got no idea why my stupid brain thinks that way.

The thing is that it slipped my mind when you put your hand over my should, then unconsciously, I grabbed your hand.
That's really weird, cause you and him are really similar people.


I reached home, found out that, I'm really lonely.
I've not admitted being lonely since I got back from Singapore, and you kinda made me realized that.


I don't know.



Maybe I gotta change myself, like Kelly Clarkson.


There's only a week left before the exam, and yet, I'm not giving a shit about the exam.
What has gone wrong?

I kept forgiving myself for the shitty results that I'm getting, and yet I'm not doing anything trying to improve myself.



"NFTB"
Should I not think this much?
Should I just let it be?



I think I should just let it be, cause no matter what's the results, I've accepted the fact that I'm gonna be stuck in this box, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment