Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm online right now, I still can't believe it, it's so weird being online with the netbook in school with Wanjie's broadband. hmmm

Well, two days of school and the things I miss the most is practicing everyday in front of the band room then head to dinner with really really cool peeps.
But I don't have much time left, do I.



That's the thing I'm gonna miss the most.


Oh, and there's another one.
I'm gonna miss having breakfast with all of you guys everyday, it has became something that you've gotta do everyday when you come to school, even though you're not eating breakfast, you just come and sit there and enjoy the presence of each other.
Yeah, that's another thing I'll miss about my secondary school life.




"NFTB"
I think there should be more things that I don't wanna forget.
I'll keep updating if I thought of any. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment