Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm feeling rather good at this point, although tomorrow's my maths paper, but still, I don't care. I just wanna enjoy this moment where joy is being felt from deep within.

I've always know that life is full of ups and downs, but just never thought of being back in the up part after so many downs.

I think, I kinda found my way, by that I mean, I see myself in the future.
I've decided, Mass Comm it is, and it's not here, it's Singapore Polytechnic.
I know it's gonna cost a lot, but I think I'm gonna gain a lot as well.
So, since I'm gonna work there and pay back the study loan that I've loaned, so why not choose the best education that you're capable of? Well, at least that's what I think.


Although my grades aren't that good, but I don't think their requirement is that high either, well, at least not like NTU or NUS.
So, the possibility of me getting in higher than both of them, and all I got to do now is to study well, and get "good" results.



Hmmm. I think, somehow I might change my thoughts about what I'm gonna study.
Yeah, I think I will, but for what matter mosts is that I need to study which I'm not really doing a lot lately. =S



So, if anything changes, I'll sure update this "dead space".


And to my readers, which I know is not a lot.

THANK YOU
KAM SA HA MI DA
谢谢
TERIMA KASIH
ARIGATO
GAM SIA
DO JIE


For reading my blog.





Singing off.
"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment