Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ok, I've finally have time to blog, well, not exactly la, I should say that I'm actually blogging now. :D

Anyway, currently I'm sitting in one of the computer labs in school, my new school Taylor's University.

Being enrolled into the course Applied Finance is seriously tougher than I thought it would be.
It's tougher in a sense that I know nothing about business, finance, economic, and etc, and jumping all of that into the first year of degree is not something good.

Orientation is boring, it seriously is, the lecturer/spokeperson for UniSA, kept going on slides that we already have on our hands.

Dreadful.

But anyway, the question analyzing thing is quite cool though, in a sense that I'm able to analyze things. woo hoo. Plus side of the day.

But the down side, econs.
Oh gosh, I've go no idea where to begin.
The indian lady, whom I don't know her name, but anyway, started with Econ Assignment, then on to what is Econ.
I was like wtf-ing .
She started with What is econ, after blabbering two lines of the notes that was on our hands, she went to Why is econ important, and what does econ do, etc.

OMG


I've gotta pick up, a lot.
Seriously a lot, if not, I think won't be able to make it through the first assignment which is due in 3 weeks from now.

Wish me luck.


"NFTB"

2 comments:

  1. get a the hinhua version of econs. its basically a translation. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. After attending Management Principles, I find out that it's the lecturer's problem not being able to give out the knowledge in a simple manner. haha! But anyway, I'm fine, I have the text book. :D

    ReplyDelete