Saturday, July 16, 2011

10 thoughts of the newly 19

So it's two days after the big day, well not exactly that big, but yeah, "big day".

I should say, it was normal but I did have a great accompany until I started to screw things up, sorry about that.

So, thoughts of being 19.


1. Oh phuck, I'm 19.
2. I guess it's time to let go of the past and focus more on to a career future?
3. I need to grow up? Well, in Ugly Betty's term of growing up is not about making decisions, yet it's about dealing with the decisions you've made.
4. Take up more responsibility? Well, for sure if I did this, I'm gonna whine and bitch it all over my blog, but yet, I'm eager to see how much I can torcher myself.
5. *random fact* I can never spell torcher right as it's always underlined with red scribble. LOL!
6. I did receive a gift that I love. Well, not to say that it's from the people I love, but hey, I do love the gift, and you. :P
7. I got myself a 5in1 metronome/tuner thingy, I got myself a watch, and bought RM65 gold class tickets for me and my dear, which leads us to the end of the present list.
8. As for all the shits that didn't went away, do remember what Adele sang in Turning Tables, "I'll be my own savior." Bear that in mind, I'll need it, I think?
9. Attending T's 21st made me realized that I'm not a person that parties. Well, I can't even dress to party! LOL! My outfit that day was like I came to party after work, or something. Formal. LOL. But the thing I know I love is that having a bunch of friends to catch up sometimes, and take pictures?
10. I guess I'll never be tired to be musically involved. :)



"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment