Saturday, April 23, 2011

So that's it huh? I guess you wouldn't even talk to me anymore. The only way that we're communicating now is by throwing bombs on twitter.

To be frank, some times your attitude really makes me unhappy. It's my problem that I don't speak out, I don't speak out because I really thought I was mature enough to handle a relationship with you, and since I'm the one who wanted the relationship, who am I to complain.

T and P's relationship went down the drain after two year's. And the only problem is that T was not happy in his relationship, and so he kinda cheated.
I'm quite sure that if we were to prolong our relationship, I would end up the same way as well, but the thing is that although T cheated, he never love P any less, but at the end, the ended the their relationship.

As A said, it's whether you can proudly to say he's the one. The one that can go through everything with you and etc.
The problem is, I can't, and I'm not capable of going that far.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, I only realized that what's a fling and what's love. My definition about those two were really messed up.
I guess after being alone for some time, when someone nice pops in your life, and I just ended up not thinking anymore.

I used to think that to have a relationship was fated, but the truth is, it's not. Meeting someone that you like a lot on a first date, that's fated, but building a relationship on that kind of feeling is never gonna work. I know, I've tried.


To be frank, all the I don't know how to love someone shits came out because, I felt that whenever I'm trying to make you happy or smile on phone or face to face, you never seemed to be cheered up.


Miscommunication, I guess that's on me.
I've always acted happy when I'm not, cause you're always so hard to guess, you never seems to be happy, or maybe you are happy inside or something.
And so I always assume that you're unhappy and I just acted happy to cheer you up.
I guess that makes me an acting bitch huh?


All the things you've said, I'll always remember them.



Lastly, I do hope that you are alright. As what it seems now, I'm the bitch who you got to knew from Facebook, and so you deleted your account, but anyways, if you don't love yourself more, how are you gonna love someone else?


"NFTB"
P/s: one thing for sure, I really do love you, I just don't know how to handle this right now. I'm naive and things are moving too fast and I'm unable to keep track. And the feelings I have for you wouldn't just vanish in one day or so, so just give me some time.

Do you want me to pay you the iPod back?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. 为何出现了问题也不给我商量的余地就离开了。
    看来我在你眼中是一位很糟的男生吧,不然用不着这么急就选择放弃我。
    感情是两个人的事,所以问题不可能靠单方面就可以解决。希望在将来的日子里,你愿意让两个人承担彼此的感受。
    要幸福哦~

    ReplyDelete