Friday, April 15, 2011

*FYI: this is a complaint blog, the write (me) tend to complain about how unfair life can be yet he knows the fact. If you're not interested in reading, please don't.*

So here it goes.


December 2010,

I got an offer from Double A office.
Well, at first I didn't complain much cause the pay is insanely good.
But after a while, all of your school mates are still slacking and you're working your ass off, then I went like "err.. why do I need to work so hard"
Some more, I missed out a lot of HHSB rehearsals.
Although HHSB is no longer good, but the feeling of rehearsing with your mates that have been there for the past 6 years, that makes a lot of difference, no?


February 2011
I went to lion dance, I didn't know what was wrong with me, but the first thought of joining was I wanna experience the lion dance experience that I never had when I was in HH, and secondly, I wanted to earn more cash as I heard from my mates saying that the pay will be good.
So I went.

Well, after going through that hell.
I didn't earn as much as I expected, and it's even lower than my salary working in double a.
At the time when I receive my pay for lion dance, I was stunned knowing the fact that I actually earn less than my normal job, so screw lion dance.
Well, I did went to Singapore with dear, but I ended up falling sick on valentine's.
Geez, see, how unfair can life be.

I shouldn't have gone to lion dance, I should have went back to Johor, and eat all the nice meals and all the pine apple tarts I can eat.



Now
I've been working non stop since last year December, and by now, I have a new aim.
Well, the previous aim was a trip to Taiwan or something else.
But now, it's buying a new flute.
I found the urge to be a better flute player, and I also decided to continue playing the flute.
I mean, as dear said, music's like one of the passion that keeps life going *point taken*
So, I'm currently saving for a flute that's around RM10k?
Actually a RM10k flute is like, 4k+ SGD, so it's actually a pretty normal flute, no?


So, what are my mates doing now?
Hmm. Some are not doing anything, they practically wakes up late, then on facebook, or go out slacking.
Well I don't mind having that kind of life, I mean, who doesn't? Under the current circumstances, I've gotta work. Oh well.

Mates who have started uni.
Well, most of them are either dead busy, trying to figure out their assignment or some other shit, while enjoying the uni campus life.
The others are just partying pretty hard I guess.
Well, the main thing is that they all have pocket money to spend, unlike me.
I don't know how am I gonna survive when I start schooling.


Why is everything related to money.
Xian.


Sometimes, I just wished like the end of the world is like, now or something.
At least, I don't have to think so much into the future.


"NFTB"

I'm a PMS bitch. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment