Friday, January 20, 2012

Read through my blog posts.


What have i became?


What have you became?


You were right.

You said that some day my patient Will run out.

And yes you're right.


I stopped trying to cheer you up when you look sad or down when we meet.


I stopped asking you what's the problem and trying to force it out of you.


I stopped cause i know the answer Will be the same.


I stopped calling you daily.


I don't know why i stopped.


Maybe i am just afraid of getting the same answer over and over again.


And yet, i don't even have the balls to confront you about things that i am unsatisfy with.


With the series of blog posts.


I am apparently a crazy 19 year old who is simply pathetic, doesn't know how to appreciate life,  only know how to complain.

And lastly, i am so damn negative.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment