Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYE2011

Yes, today is the first day of a brand new year, 2012. Well, the Mayans claimed that the whole apocolypse thing will happen in this year, but, like seriously, who cares? If it comes, it comes, what can you really do about it?
So, yeah, went with J and his gang to KKB (Kuala Kubu Bharu). It's this small town located in Selangor, as known for the Selangor dam.
It's more of a photography trip, which I happen to just tag along. :P


It was a bright and sunny day, with a clear blue sky and a slight breeze of wind.




The cute looking trees around the town. :D

This is what I call when photographers attack! hehe. :D
I just found out that the status that I wrote was not posted. OMG. :(
I think I wrote, "They do say that picture tells a thousand words, well, actually I think it's the thousand of pictures taken before the thousand words that counts!"
Something like that. LOL.


Cam whoring. :P

Very nice right? It's so retro. 

My blue+alilpink nike bag with two water canons! 

And the following are the Selangor dam. 





So we went home after the viewing the dam. 
Went to N's place to shower and freshen up then head to dinner.
After dinner went to P's house for games.
So it was first Jenga. Then followed by the omgitssofuntwister!




This is what you call twister-pros! 


So ended up leaving P's place at 4am in the morning.

I should say it's definitely a night to remember. 


Happy 2012! :D


"NFTB" 

1 comment: