Sunday, March 21, 2010

OK OK.
IF YOU'RE GONNA CALL ME 飞机王,
this is the only time that I won't deny it.
In a sense which made it very clear that I think I deserve it.
LOL. So sorry you all.


Today's the last day of this short short termed holiday.
Which I find it very relaxing, stress free.
But it's not a good thing right?
I mean, it slows me down from my daily routine.
I so prefer my daily routine.

The Singapore trip was ok larh.
I found out that,
We get stronger from each thing we've been through.
=)


Dinner with Doug and Keith.
Well, it was fun?
I didn't expect myself to get along with Keith that much.
But we did, it was when Doug was talking to someone else about business related stuff, which was kinda boring us. LOL.
Overall, the dinner was awesome.


And D
The Ikea shopping was fun.
I really enjoyed it.
It's something that I don't really do in my daily life.
Furniture buying? LOL.
Life is about experiencing things right?




Today,
No more fooling around.
I got some serious work to do.
If not I'm gonna be dead chow.



"NFTB"
Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment