Monday, March 15, 2010

OK, I've decided to blog in this hour of the day.
Cause I just notice I only have 1 post for March,
and so I'm posting right now. Woo~~~


To sum up my still in progress Singapore Uni visiting trip.
Went to NTU on Saturday.
Met up with Xiao Li, and her friend Chee Yyong.
They took me around the whole campus and I found out that I'm totally in love with that place.
I mean, it's like a small community in there.
er... That doesn't seems like a good reason, but it's I can think of right now. LOL.
But to get in, I must score all A's eh.
I know it's freaking freaking hard.
But, I'll work as hard.
I MUST!!!
So, let the hard work begin.



And to my fellow blog reader
If you happened to be very free and you wanna find something to fill up the free time.
I suggested that you all should watch
UGLY BETTY SEASON 4 EP11
It's a must watch episode.




"NFTB"
I'll continue blogging tomorrow.
Lazy le.
Ish.
Go drink fresh milk.
WAHAHHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment