Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.


Well, for this year.
I see CNY differently.
Because of our Mdm. GF.

CNY is all about the REUNION.
About every family members being together since the long seperations.
CNY is the time where family members forgive each other and move on into the brighter future of tomorrow.


I seriously think that
CNY is like Christmas.
But it's CHINESE version. LOL?
Well, the idea is basically the same right?
Just minus out the firecrakers, angpaos ,etc. Add in the turkey , the xmas tree.
WaLa. There're both equal.



Anyway, the other main point of CNY is the FREAKING HOLIDAY!!!!!!!! WOOTS!!!






I don't ever think I'll blog about CNY.
But I did, weird.
I just felt different this year. That's all.


Oh, by the way. We're going to vist Mr. Raymond tomorrow.
I hope he's doing alright.
It's been a while since I last saw him and REALLY a lot has happened since I last saw him.
So, I hope he'll be happy tomorrow when we visit tomorrow.




"NFTB"
Off to bed.
Today is a good day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment