Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year. How should I put it? It has been quite boring, with all the eating, sleeping and gambling. Seriously, there's no fun at all. Plus, I'm stuck at this small town, there's no place to show my new cloths. Ekks. Save it for KL then. Hehe. On the other hand. The is haunting me again, and I got no idea how to deal with it. It's damn irritating. Because I'm at this no internet town, it gives me TOO MUCH time to think about whatever crap that's on my mind. And I gotta say, I still miss you. Although it has already been sometime, but the feeling's here. Man, this sucks. =[ From the last phone conversation, he seems to be doing alright. So that's a good thing right? He's busy with work, he have a good partner. So that's all I could wish for right? Life's just unfair. "NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment