Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm seriously offended by the air-cond incident

What the hell?
It's 11:45pm
Today is hot like hell, well I'm not going to on the stupid air-cond anymore..
And I get blame for supporting Reclycle..
This is so unfair..
I'm not that geng enough to fight back..


Sometimes I really think that people should really suffer for the things that they've done..
They think that doing things for their own good without thinking it's consequences it's a good thing..
I seriously don't want to live on another planet..








Anyway, I was thinking about my birthday dinner for this year..
Well, of course it's going to be super glam..
The list of who's going to come is still unavailable..
But for those who *e-hem* are so not invited!!




"News from the Boy"

1 comment:

  1. well....not gonna give any comment now....
    find me if you are ready to listen

    ReplyDelete