Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hi. It's been a long while, I just don't know what mess have I gotten myself into.

I hate the feeling that every week, there are readings to be read, to be understood, summarised, answered and handed in.

I really hate that.

This is currently the 7th week of school and I've never felt so tired before since I got into university.

It's not about the fact that I procrastinate more than actually doing work.

I just don't feel motivated to do any of this shit.


Which leads to my constant anger of with what the hell I'm doing.

I know for a fact that I am capable to complete what I am supposed to, but then I just don't want to.

And I can't find the reason why.

It could be possible that I've been getting lazier since the day I started university, and I ended up where I am right now.

I just don't know what to do.

Weeks after weeks.
Doing the same shit, just trying not to fall back.
Trying to earn marks to get a good grade.

I'm sick and tired of everything here.

"NFTB"

No comments:

Post a Comment